I was born in Barrie, Ontario. After graduating from the University of Western Ontario I worked and lived in England for 3 years, while travelling through parts of Europe. I eventually returned to Barrie to settle permanently. I have a passion for helping others. I have worked for over 25 years in the social services field, family law, and supporting our youth. I particularly appreciate and learn from the innocence of our youth and the wisdom of our elders.
I offer a variety of legal services in the following areas:
- Employment Law – negotiating and resolving both employer and employee disputes including representation at Small Claims court;
- Small Claims court for dispute issues including breach of contract, unpaid goods & services sold and delivered, unpaid loans, unpaid debts, unpaid residential and commercial rent, recovery of NSF cheques, property damage and personal injury to name a few.
- Landlord & Tenant disputes including representation at the tribunal;
- Human Rights issues, including representation at the tribunal;
- Provincial Offences including traffic court;
- Notary Public
- And Commissioners for Taking Oaths services.
I find reward in supporting our community local charities including Breast Cancer Awareness, Heart & Stroke Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Society.